Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Playing Around











Hi All,




Here are the photos I have for you today. For those of you on Facebook you may see one or two of these each week. I am doing this to give the people who don't visit this blog a small taste of what I am up to (but not the whole Enchillada--they need to come to this site if they want to see that. I am also playing a bit with phone editing on some of the photos. Not all but I feel that part of a photographers work is working on photo enhancement. It's a skill I have been wanting to learn for a long time.
Onto my photos
  1. The first photo is from Baja Sol (and inspired by Jeannie). This is my favorite place to eat and only tend to on special occasions. Tonight before book club I took the money I saved on shoes (I got two pairs for $13) and got a Shrimp Enchilada.
  2. The second photo is of our neighbors cat Morrie. He likes to lay outside in the afternoon and get some sunlight. I am going to make a copy of this one and give it to our neighbor. She said he is getting old so it will be nice for her.
  3. I took this one in the park where Mike and I like to take our dog Pretzel. I added a Vignette effect to it.
  4. This is my favorite donut shop. I went there on the first day of my current job and it has been a fun occasional stop ever since. This photo is dedicated to my friend Dan, who is a Meteorologist. It was raining that day and we had had tornado's come through the Twin Cities the night before so I added the lightning effect just for him!

Hope you enjoyed. Good night!

-Jackie





2 comments:

Jen said...

That last picture makes me want to run out and get a donut for breakfast! Haha.

Becky said...

I love the park picture especially! Learning photo enhancement will certainly fit in well with your new photo challenge.