Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A "New" Project 365

I tried this project a few months ago but ended up stepping away from it due to the loss of my Grandmother as well as some other things that had come up. But I am jumping back on the Bandwagon of the Project 365 photo challenge. Here are my first shots of the year!



This is my puppy looking out the window at yet another round of snow that our state is well known for!

This is my husband putting up the Valances in our living room. I love how he can just balance off the chair like that!

This is the snow globe I found at Walgreens over Christmas. I just love it. To the left is a photo from my 30th Birthday Cruise to Key West/Cozumel and on the right is a gift we received at our wedding.




This is my favorite kind of popcorn (the mix of cheese, caramel and regular popcorn). I was eating this as I was in front of the TV getting suck into a episode of the Bachelor. (Of Course since it was a drama filled week, my husband got sucked into it also.)

So that's round one of photos for you. Hope you enjoyed. Until next time.

-Jackie

4 comments:

Jen said...

Haha, my hub can balance on furniture like that, too. It always amazes me. :)

Rachel Cox said...

So you post a new photo everyday for the whole year? That sounds like fun!

Kathy G said...

Great pictures. Good luck with your project

Becky said...

Glad you are back to your photo challenge! Know what you mean about getting sucked into the Bachelor - I had a hard week as well and it got me too.