Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 270 (January 3rd)--All nighter with no place to go

I won't get into details but my sleep schedule was severely disrupted by a friend of our tonight. I ended up waking up around midnight and not being able to get back to sleep until 6Am. I wanted to go to Perkin's at 4Am because my stomach was rumbling but my husband was not a willing participant in that endeavor. I ended up getting about 4 hours of sleep between my first and second round of sleep. I ended up waking up at 9AM and just going to JcPenneys and getting a set of Bath Towels for $10 and then getting a $5 foot long at Subway. I do not want to pull and unnecessary all nighter again soon though!

-Jackie

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

I've actually stayed up all night on New Year's Eve a couple of times in recent years. I'd get to bed about 7AM, but wake up after a couple of hours and not be able to sleep again. It completely messed up my schedule for several days.