Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 286 (January 20th)--Inauguration



Today was a very exciting and history making day. For the first time not only did I watch a inauguration but I also got to watch it at work. (For those who are wondering--we all wanted to see it, no one was forced to watch it.) It was very exciting to see Obama sworn in as our new President! I also watched the Presidential Parade after i got home.

(PLEASE NOTE: I moderate the comments on this site and will not tolerate any racist or Anti-Obama remarks. Thank you)

-Jackie

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I don't understand why some people were so disturbed about watching (or listening in my case) to the inauguration at work. I had a nasty comment on my blogger but I removed it. It's part of our country's history, regardless of who was being sworn in, and something all Americans should be more mindful of.

Andy said...

yes, watching the inauguration at work was great. i got to see all the former presidents and vice presidents, not to mention Lincoln's Bible, so there was something for everyone.