Friday, May 22, 2009

QUIT CALLING ME!




I had the same cell phone number for 5 years. Then I started getting collection calls for some random person who was obviously not at the number. I use my cell phone for work so this was getting frustrating! So I called T-mobile on April 30th and changed my number. Not only did they try to charge me $25 to change the number but then I started getting sexy text messages instead titled "hey sexy" and "meet sexy local singles" I ended up taking them to the better business bureau because this was frustrating. Then just yesterday I started getting collection calls for the new number. So I called T-mobile, got those old charges reversed and switched my number for a 3rd time. Kind of a pain in the butt but the woman I talked to was so helpful and sweet! There is also a block on my account now for text messages. I have never been a big texter anyway! I have never had problems with Tmobile up until now, hopefully that will be the last of the drama! At least work foots my cell phone bill anyway...




-Jackie

No comments: