Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trekkie?




For the last couple of days I was dealing with stress from work--so much so I was actually physically sick. For that reason I did not bring a lunch to work. By lunchtime the stress was relieve (due to awesome co-workers and a great boss) and I was starting. SO I headed to Burger King and Jumped on the Star Trek Wagon. I got our friend Andy (who is like a second brother to me) a Star Trek glass. They asked me which one I wanted and I let them pick one. He ended up with the Uhura glass. I like doing special things for my friends when I can--after all he is the one letting me use his Wii fit and he also was the one responsible for getting my husband and I together. Yay Andy! (That's Andy in the Second Picture in case you were wondering!)

-Jackie

1 comment:

Amber D said...

Ugh My Stoumch can't handle Burger King. But sounds like you had fun. Glad you have some good co-workers.