Saturday, May 9, 2009

A week of New things






















This week has been very interesting in terms of new things. Here are just a few of them.












1) I actually Celebrated Cinco De Mayo. Had a Cinco De Mayo Cake--at work they had a Cinco De Mayo Feast. But since a few people (including myself) could not make it the celebration continued into the next day. I had homemade Guacamole. Yummy!












2) I participated in a Product study which involved the use of a Red bag they use for bodily fluids. I can't get into specifics because of confidentiality and it sounds grosser than what it was but I got paid $85 for my time--$20 of that went to IKEA. How I love Ikea...











3) I got my mother I plant for Mothers Day. But she is a gardener so it is perfect. I love it so much I almost wanted to keep it for myself! =) I am planning on getting plants for our 3rd floor corner garden apartment when we move in 34 more days.










4) I became a resident of a construction zone. --See pictures above. Is it no wonder we are moving?










5) I saw Bride Wars---and Hated it. It has to be one of the 5 worst movies i have ever seen.





6) I met a new friend for Lunch at J Cousineaus. This person and I really hit it off. We are a lot alike--neither of us had ever ate at J Cousineaus....and I don't think I will be back there again. Ish.





Have a good wknd everyone!





-Jackie

1 comment:

Jen said...

Sounds like a busy week!