Thursday, June 18, 2009

In With the New

Tomorrow will be one week since we officially moved in to our new place. Even though we do not have our stuff entirely out yet, it's been a lot nice being here. (Praise God!) This is the first apartment where we have been on the 3rd floor and have a view of the city from our deck. We also for the first time have our own walking trail and field area behind the complex. Besides picking up a load or two this wknd we will probably be taking it easy until next week when we can get the rest of our stuff out and start preparing for check out on the 29th. I have taken 10-15 minutes off my commute too which is really nice.

Some other new things for the week.

1) WE have chosen to go without TV until we get our DTV rebate card in the mail. I procrastinated on this one, which is highly unlike me. It's been nice to not have TV as a distraction.

2) I did rent "She's just not that into you." I thought it might be kind of dumb but I was actually pleasantly surprised. Besides one storyline and some slow moving points in the movie, it was actually okay!

3) I tried Jones Soda for the first time. I have never had a soda that tastes so much like the flavor it is representing! (Green Apple). I will have to try some other flavors down the line too.

I know I have been away for awhile but am hoping to get back on track with keeping you all updated on my new things.

Take Care,
Jackie

3 comments:

Kathy G said...

Moving always keeps you busy...it's great you're managing to fit new things into your busy schedule!

Jeanne said...

So glad for you to finally be in a much better place for the three of you. Does Pretzel like going up and down the stairs?

Amber D said...

I liked life without TV I get hooked to easily.