Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ouch ooch eech ouch~


Last night we finally got the last load of stuff from the apartment. My husband and his friend did not get to our new place until about 8:45-9pm though. What a haul! We did not finish until after 11pm on a work night. Thank God I have such great people living in our complex, offering to open the doors for us and assisting with things that needed two hands. With that said one of my new things for the week is moving at night, going to bed super late on a work night, still getting to work at a reasonable hour and though my clothes are in piles and boxes, looking my best this morning anyway! Honestly though, I will be glad when all this moving stuff is over. We clean out the old place this wknd and check out on Monday. Gah!

I have also started to take my new commute to work. No more 694 to 94 which is a big old mess! Now I get to take 35W which is a lot easier of a commute. Just have to take 35W a small ways and then take back roads to get to work...it's nice. The photo above is the view of the city I get to see each morning right before I reach my exit. What's even nicer is that I pass by 2 of my favorite eating establishments on the way home--Counsins Subs and Baja Fresh. I save those for special occasions but I love that they are there when need them.

1 comment:

Amber D said...

Yea, for new routes sometimes those make all the difference.