Thursday, September 17, 2009

My thoughts and Feelings in a Unique way



Today..

Outside my window…is a full parking lot. The Garages have all been taken down to make room for underground parking...which is leaving a temporary hassle in our Parking lot.

I am thinking…I miss my Grandma and wonder when I will start to feel like myself again

I am thankful for…the years I had with my Grandmother and the support I have received during this difficult time.

From the kitchen…Dirty Dishes

I am wearing…pajamas

I am creating…this blog entry .

I am going…to watch the last episode of Guiding Light tomorrow. I will miss that show! (See cast Photo on the top of this entry.

I am reading…"Jennifer Johnson is tired of being Single..." (Only because I heard the Author on Twin Cities Live talking about it and I am still on the waiting list for LA Candy.

I am hoping…that my rude and disrespectful client does not call me tomorrow. I am about ready to tell her if I am doing that terrible of a job please call my boss and asked to be re-assigned a case manager. (Stepping off my soapbox now)

I am hearing…The fan

Around the house…the pleasing sight of the Orchid plant my co-workers/boss bought me after my Grandmother passed away

One of my favorite things…Sleep

A few plans for the rest of the week…work from home tomorrow =), a Luau party on Saturday afternoon followed by a Rememberance Dinner for my Grandmother....(she was cremated per her wishes and we will have the funeral in the Spring...just the way she wanted it. She will be buried next to my Grandfather...who I love to brag about. He was a WWI Airforce Pilot and Flew on the Memphis Belle)


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Jackie can I be honest? After a loss like you experienced I don't know if you ever truly feel 'like you' again. You just morph into a somewhat different you because that person that was such an integral part of your life is gone. I'm so sorry for the pain you're going through. {{HUGS}}

Jackie said...

Thank you for posting this. This is exactly how i am feeling right now.