Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 181 (October 6th)--Grouplink

Tonight's new thing was going to Grouplink at our Church. Our new church is different that those I have gone to in the past as you have more control over the type of small group you want to be in. They had a separate night for married couple's grouplink but with Mike's crazy schedule I decided to join a Women's Group. At this Church you spend time mingling, getting to know others and talking to small group leaders...from there you decide what small group you want to be in. I found a group that is Women in various stages of life (no small groups with all mommies of toddlers like i have been put in in the past) and the group meets 2 miles away from my house! Our first meeting is on Monday and I am looking forward to it!

-Jackie

No comments: