Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 193 (October 18th)--Apples and Horses and Fluxx

PLEASE SEE DAY 189 for an important update on Ratchet also! =)











This morning I went with my friends Michelle, Jodi and Steve (and Jodi's niece and nephews) to the Apple orchard. I got to pick my own apples and taste test kinds before deciding which ones I wanted to pick. Michelle and I also had some delicious BBQ pork sandwiches as well as visited with some horses. I found I was especially fond of the Sweet 16, Regal and Fireside Apples.








EXTRA Credit: Tonight Mike and I went to our friend "A"'s and played Sequence as well as a card game called Fluxx. It's an interesting game and the rules constantly change. But it's not one of my favorite games. (As you can see in one of the above pictures Mike pretends to smoke a cigar but it's just a chocolate stick).








-Jackie

No comments: