Monday, July 27, 2009

July 27th, 2009 (Day 4)--New Beginnings


Today's picture is symbolic of the official new start in my family--ringing in another year of life for me (the big 33) and finally being able to close the door on anything having to do with our old apartment. After almost a month of waiting (due to carelessness on their part)--we have our security deposit back. Due to the dog bite and a busy wknd we held off getting my birthday cake until today. I am using the self timer for this picture. This represents a celebration in my life, in more ways that just a birthday!
The thing is---I am no longer feeling angry---I just feel sorry for them that they choose to treat people like that. I pray that one day they reach a point where they need to put the integrity in their company. But until then......I will enjoy my existance and return to my regularly scheduled life...already in progress. =)
-Jackie

2 comments:

Becky said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you! I am looking forward to this next year of new things. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Jackie said...

Thank you...my next challenge is a photo one instead of a new things. But I hope you'll enjoy it. =)