Sunday, July 26, 2009

My New Challenge









I really enjoyed doing the 368 New things a day challlenge. I enjoyed it so much so that I decided I wanted to undergo another 365+ day challenge. I have heard of others doing this so I am to......

I will be doing a 365+ photo a day challenge. I actually started on July 24th instead of my birthday, July 26th. Above are the first three photos: the first one is of the sunset from our balcony, the second is my friend Andy's Projector screen on which we Played my new Wii game of Trivial Pursuit, The third was a not so fun thing---I got bit by the neighbors dog early in the morning hours of my birthday. I decided to document this photo not to focus on the negative but because one year I know I will look back on it, laugh and say "What a nice Birthday Present"...

Stay tuned for more challenge photos as the year progresses.

-Jackie

4 comments:

Kathy G said...

Your captions are in the opposite order of the pictures-before coffee on Monday morning it took me a while to figure that out.

(I wondered why the sunset looked so strange!)

Good luck on your new project!

Amber D said...

Ohh Photo challange I'm going to enjoy this!

Jackie said...

Sorry, this blog has a mind of it's own. If anyone knows how to better figure out the photo poster please let me know! Thanks~

Jeanne said...

Oh you're so going to enjoy this. Can't wait to see what you come up with. You're right about the dog bite. It is fun to look back on these things.