Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day 237--Dec 2nd--Here's the Story...

....of a lovely lady....yeah....you get the spiel. Today I began reading a book I have been waiting for (for months). I was #75 on the waiting list to start out with, if that gives you any idea. It's called "Here's the Story" by Maureen McCormick....better known as Marcia Brady. I was worried at first that this book would mirror the horrible read I had when I read Valerie Bertinelli's Book "Losing It."(that book was TERRIBLE). But this has been a pleasantly surprising book to read. She does not make excuses for herself or flaunt her past trists with men (like Bertinelli did.) She was honest about her upbringing and Life's lessons.

-Jackie

2 comments:

Sydney said...

The thought of Valerie Bertinelli flaunting her trysts is putting some unpleasant visuals in my mind. I only hope that none of them involve Schneider from One Day At A Time.

Jeanne said...

I've been looking to read that too. Good to know it's a good read. RYC: Good luck with the bread. You need to track down the the starter for it. I'd been about 10years between batches hehe.