Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 243 (December 7th)--Broke my Goal and then some

In January I set a goal for myself to read 50 books in one year and then list them all on my website (which then was Xanga). About a month ago I broke the record and decided to shoot for 52 books in a year--one for each week of the year. I ended up breaking both records. I finished book #53 this weekend and am halfway through book 54. It's not speed reading without remembering either--I take time to enjoy each book and remember them a great deal. My husband wants me to make a goal of 60 books by December 31st....I am not going to even try that!

-Jackie

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you! What a great goal to set for yourself!

Kathy G said...

Amazing!

I've spent more time reading blogs than books this year.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
So where is your list of books read since you're not on xanga? I didn't see it on this blog unless I missed it.