Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 240 (Dec 4th)--You know you are in a recession when....

Today Mike and I went to McDonalds and they have substituted the Double cheeseburger with the McDouble--same thing but one slice instead of 2 so it could still be on the 99 cent menu. So my husband and I got that. But then when we were leaving our server gave us 2 small fries also! We didn't order them but did not argue! Never had that happen before!

I will say I do not like this recession at all and would not wish Obama's job of cleaning this big mess that built up over the last 4 years to anyone! (NOTE: PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS MY BLOG AND I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY COMMENTS AGAINST OBAMA IN. I feel that as our new President people need to come and support his Presidency instead of being hateful and saying rude comments. I will step off my soapbox now...)

-Jackie

1 comment:

Sydney said...

What about pro-Obama comments? Because I'm always full of those! And I agree with your philosophy - even if McCain had one, I think it is initially a nation's duty to give the new President support - especially in these tough times!