Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 253--(Dec 17th)--Happy Feet


Back when I interviewed for my current position, I was told it was a casual environment and many people even wore slippers around the office. I had been reminded of this many times since I started (9 months ago) but I never took that step. Today was a bit of a stressful day and my feet were cold. So I took the big step and put on my slippers. They are not just any slippers, however. They are Green Bay Packers Happy Feet slippers. Yes it is true too--Happy Feet slippers are just like walking on clouds. They have a really cute pair of NY Jets slippers too...might have to get those to wear at home...

-Jackie

2 comments:

Kathy G said...

I wore slippers to work back in the spring, but I don't know if I'd do it again. My slippers don't sound as comfortable as yours, though.

Jeanne said...

Oh man that must have made for some very happy tootsies and relieved your stress for sure.