Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 304 (Feb 7th)--A whole lotta new.




Today I went to a scrapbooking crop with consultants and participants I had never met before (I found a new CM consultant online.) There were a lot of other new things about this day. I also wanted to share some of my layouts with you also.

-I never scrapbooked at a Baptist Church before
-I never went to a CM (Creative Memories) crop where there was 5 consultants with their participants there.
-This was the first time I went to a crop where I got a chair massage.
-This was the 1st crop I went to where a lot of the participants had a much non-Creative Memories stuff as me. Though I did get a CM album and pages.



-Jackie

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cool layouts Jackie. And good for you going to a crop on your own like that. I wouldn't go by myself.

Anonymous said...

oh yea...i remember seeing the ms. bucas in the foyer. there were some really funny pictures involving pasta in there!

Jen said...

Love, love, love the dog page! :)