Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 324 (Feb 27th)--Confessions....


For those of you who know me well, you know I am very into old school things, I am a big fan of 80's movies and music and there are quite a few shows from when I was growing up I enjoy thoroughly--they spark up nostalgia! With that said I decided to watch the VH1 Show Confessions of a Teen Idol on VH1. I know the show is over but I decided to watch the first episode to see if I would want to watch more. I liked what I saw. I was a big fan of the TV show fame and thought it was funny they have Adrian Zmed on there (I have the movie Grease 2 and have to laugh over this cheesy role in it). I also like that they have Eric from Season 1 of the Real World (and the Grind) on there. One thing I really like about the show is that they don't try to hand anything back to them. They make them explore their feelings and work towards their goals--guess that's the Social Worker in me talking! In a nutshell, yes, I will be watching more episodes of this!

-Jackie

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

One of my favorite things on Friday nights is this online radio station I like to listen to from Boston plays all 80s music Friday night and people call in with requests. It's great hearing those songs again and the requests are sometimes so funny. Like you say sweet nostalgia.