Thursday, February 19, 2009

day 316 (Feb 19th)--Eco friendly & Resolve

The last couple of days have been downers for me but I am feeling better now. Tonight I went to the store to get dishwashing detergent (do not go to the Grocery store for dishwashing detergent...it is pricey) and I ended up purchasing Seventh Generation Dishwashing Detergent which is supposed to be non-toxic and cholorine free. I am actually surprised at how well this product works. It doesn't leave and residue behind and really cleans my dishes well!

EXTRA CREDIT: As many of you know, my husband and I have been strugging with infertility for almost 6 years now. Today I went to this site which is called RESOLVE (the national infertility association)...there I was able to find a way to respond to a sensitive situation I experienced today regarding my infertility struggles. For any of you who are going through infertility or know someone who does, I highly recommed this website!

-Jackie

No comments: