Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 312 (February 15th)--Feel the Burn


My wedding anniversary is tomorrow (7 years) but we have been making a wknd out of it. (I am not going to work tomorrow either, it's one of my 3 floating holidays I get every year). Today after Church it was time to have a little pampering done and do something I had never done before. So besides my cut and color I had my eyebrows waxed. It did not hurt as badly as I thought but I had some red marks for a little bit. I reacted better when I would hold my breath as she pulled the strip off. I think I will do this on a regular basis. Beats trying to do it at home. Oh and here is now my cut and color and eyebrow wax turned out. (See photo)

-Jackie

2 comments:

Kathy G said...

Nice look!

I had my brows waxed for the first time last summer. I said I was going to do it on a regular basis, but now they're just as shaggy as they were before. However, I have blond hair so it's not too noticable.

Anonymous said...

oooh i love the color...it looks nice on you!
i would get my eyebrows waxed, but i have a form of OCD where i pull them out, so i don't need it LOL. i thought about getting a bikini wax as a new thing, but i think i would scream bloody murder!