Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 311 (Feb 14th) In honor of the Hallmark Holiday..


My husband and I do not really celebrate Valentines Day. Our wedding anniversary is on February 16th so we focus more on that since it is celebration of marriage and not really a holiday Hallmark thought up. In honor of the Hallmark Holiday, I went on Youtube and watched Retro Episodes of Guiding Light from the 80s. My Mom and sister (who is 11 years older than me) were big Guiding Light fans which made me become one later on in life. I still remember some of the episodes of the show that were featured on Youtube. I also went on a Guiding Light website to find out what ever happened to certain stars/couples that were on the show.

-Jackie

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I grew up watching Guiding Light with my mother as well. I checked in on it Christmas Eve and couldn't believe Reva's pregnant and her and Josh are split up....again. Some familiar faces still there some different. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband!