Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 313 (Feb 16th) letter to me

This is a new thing I have been wanting to do for a long time. Today I went back and wrote a letter to myself 10 years ago. This one took a lot of thought as I could have told the me 10 years ago all the things I should have done differently or I could have talked about only positive things. In the end my letter was good as it reflected on the worries of back then and added some things the me back then would have found to be funny (like my current love for Football and the Packers/Brett Favre.)

-Jackie

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a neat idea. :) When I was a Jr. in high school, our English teacher made us write letters to ourselves, which she held on to and recently mailed to us (7 years later). What an awesome surprise in the mailbox!