Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 319 (Feb 22nd)--Resaerching Naps.


Today I did a google search on naps. I found out I was napping all wrong. Naps should never be more than 30 minutes and mine range from 1.5-2 hours. Whoops! Also when getting up right away from a nap they suggest drinking something like water or soda and getting into a task right away like checking e-mail or paying bills. Google has the best links to sites about naps. 30 minutes is not enough time to get into a deep dreamlike state so that's what distinguishes a nap from regular sleep.


By the way, this photo has nothing to do with naps but I like any excuse to show off a picture of my fur child!


-Jackie

1 comment:

justgottalaugh said...

What a great idea for a blog. I love your adventurous spirit in trying something new everyday. How cool! I just wanted to let you know that I posted the winner of the canvas give away on my blog...