Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 302 (February 5th)--Purge Purge Purge

In Scrapbooking when you throw out your unused items it is called purging. I have cleaned out my scrapbooking bag but never as deep as I should have. Tonight I gave my scrapbooking stuff a top to bottom sort and purge. One bag for stuff I did not want (or hung on to since 2002 thinking i would use it but never will), one bag or stuff to give away to a friend and the rest was re-organized and put back into the bag. It is funny the items that ended up in that bad. My nametag from a 2003 Scrapbooking retreat in Wisconsin? Sermon notes? Stickers that were so old they lost their stickiness factor? LOL! I am going to an 8 hour crop on Saturday so I need to be prepared. I am trying to revive this old hobby of mine!

-Jackie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have never been to a crop...sounds like fun though!

Michelle said...

Thank you for the bag of scrapbook supplies!

Jeanne said...

LOL a good purge does show up all sorts of interesting stuff doesn't it.