Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 154 (September 9th)--15.5 hours!

As you know I am an assistant to the Head Election judge at my polling place. They are making all judges in my city work full days instead of the former half shifts (because of people not showing up.) Today I worked 15.5 hours at the Primary election where both the Head Judge and I were rookies at leading everything. It got a little tedious because of the low turnout (since it was the primary and the crucial items for our city come on the general election ballots.) It still ended up being okay. I am going to go to bed SUPER EARLY before the General election. That will be a VERY late night and my head judge and I will be the last ones who get to go. At least we get paid well for our times which will help fund a very fun new thing (COMING SOON TO A NEW THINGS EACH DAY PAGE NEAR YOU!)

-Jackie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you finish that huge lolli?

Jackie said...

Not even close. It is cherry flavored though and delicious!