Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 158 (Sept 13th)----Mamma Mia


I rarely see movies when they are in the theaters. I think I may take myself out for 1-2 in the year when they are in the actual theatre...prior to today the last time I saw a movie in the theatre was back in May. (I saw the Other Boeyln Girl in the theatre in February but that was for free.) Today I decided to treat myself and I saw Mamma Mia in the theatre. I have been really wanting to see this. Unfortunately the sing along version was not in the theatres here any longer but I don't think it mattered. I think people were singing along just the same. I really want to own this movie when it comes out on DVD.


-Jackie

5 comments:

Lise said...

Hi Jackie, how much fun was this movie! I saw it with mym Mum and I have had a constant Abba soundtrack in my head ever since. We even went and bought the CD. It's such feel good music :)

Lise said...

Hi Jackie, how much fun was this movie! I saw it with my Mum and I've had a constant Abba soundtrack in my head ever since. We even went and bought the CD. It's such feel good music :)

Anonymous said...

i will have to see this on DVD...i know my hubby won't see it in the theater :)

Jackie said...

I saw it by myself actually. I just wanted some Me time and it was too muddy to go to the Renissance Festival.

Kathy G said...

Like Heidi said, I know that DH would never see this one...if I had time I'd take myself to the theater (which is something on my list!)