Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 166 (September 21st) See a penny, pick it up

Today I had something else planned but decided to do it another time because I was really sore from all that moving! I found random pennies just taking up space in my purse. Since my election judge check was pretty nice I decided to plant some of those random pennies in random places. One in our buildings laundry room, one in an aisle at Target, one at the Gas station.....Hopefully the random change can brighten someones day (or they can have good luck all day like the saying says....).

-Jackie

1 comment:

Kathy G said...

At church yesterday the priest hid money in five different missals (prayer books) scattered around the church.

Three had $1, one had $5, and one had $10. He announced the money at the beginning of the sermon, and based the sermon around the "found" money.