Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 151 (September 6th) HELLO KITTY!


I am a huge Hello Kitty fan! I have a Hello Kitty Toaster as well as a Hello Kitty lunch bag that I bring to work. My hubby knows this and bought me Hello Kitty Roller Rescue for Game Cube. With that said my new thing for the day is helping Hello kitty defeat the evil box people, save her town, her friends and unlock new outfits and wands on the way. There are 12 levels to the game, I have made it through 3 so far. It is a really fun game. Maybe I like the saving the town and helping others theme because I am a Social Worker. Who knows?
-Jackie

3 comments:

Andy said...

hey, you got the game? glad you're enjoying it. i was going to lend Mike a few game boy advanced games, and maybe a few you might like, like Super Mario Bros. 2. but we were playing Zombie Fluxx way too late in the night so i forgot about it. it looks like Hello Kitty should keep you busy for quite a while. would you be interested in borrowing Super Mario Bros 2, Yoshi's Island, or Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness at some point?

Jen said...

That's awesome! I'm a H.K. fan, as well. :)

Teresa said...

I like Hello Kitty too. It's so frustrating...lol. They have HK stuffed toys in the Target $1 area... lol. I resist the urge most of the time. It makes me feel silly sometimes but I still really like her!!! :-D