Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 165--(September 20th)---Move it!


Today hubby and I went and did something I have never done before, I helped a friend move. It's not that I have never wanted to before, it's just been I have either had to work or the friends already had enough help. My friend also moved a block and a half away which is the shortest distance I have had to help anyone move. She is going to be renting out her old house and living at the new one.
EXTRA CREDIT: Lunch was provided over there so I got the try Pizza Hut's new Pasta. Even though I am not a pasta fan I actually liked it...a lot! I tried the chicken pasta. Yummy!
-Jackie

2 comments:

Jen said...

That chicken pasta from Pizza Hut is grrrrreat!

Michelle said...

That was my very first time trying it too! I was pleased.