Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 159--(September 14th)---A bad Apple


Today I was craving a Carmel apple and even though it was pouring rain I decided to walk to the corner store anyway. I decided to get one of those "GOURMET" carmel apples to see what the hype was about. Now, I have had carmel apples before that I thought were a little small or needed more carmel but today was the first time I thought a carmel apple was terrible. I ate half of it and threw the rest away. One good thing was a rang it up at the self checkout along with some rootbeer and headed home. When I got home I looked at the receipt and somehow it rang up as one of those carmel apple pops (though I scanned the code right on the apple) so it only came up as .75. Not a huge loss financially. From now on I think I will stick with the SuperMom's Carmel apples. They are delicious!


-Jackie

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow... what an honesty dilemma!!

I'm always weary of apples like that b/c I think I'm gonna get a sour one or something...lol.

Jackie said...

The funny thing is one of the last times I was there I was overcharged...came home and ended up paying more than I should have. This time I come home and find I paid less....