Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day 170 (September 25th)--Make a Wish

Today's new thing invovled Cold Stone Creamery. They were having a free ice cream night where a large percentage of the proceeds went to Make a Wish. I got Emily's Flavor with the nutter butters and yellow cake. Hubby got Jack's flavor with Oreos, Fudge and Chocolate chips. (I tried a bite of it...too rich for me.) It was a great chance for hubby and I to get out of the house and to donate to a great cause! I have to give thumbs up to Facebook for all the advertising they did about this event. Way to get the word out!

-Jackie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved jack's flavor! i didn't get to make it out to this event because we had a soccer game :(

Anonymous said...

well they are fitted, but not an uncomfortable kind of tight...more like stretchy...you should try some!

Jeanne said...

Oh they both sound yummy. We used to have a StoneCold here but have some local ice cream shops that just stomp on the competition. That's okay they're most excellent too. RYC: yes I did use some of my pictures from that day to do a layout. I've been doing the project on the 26th for the last 6 months so far and do a layout with them. I'll be posting the new one soon. I highly recommend you try it, it's fun to look back on the previous months.