Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 156 (September 11th)---It's not easy being cheesy


Last night I wanted to make sure I had everything ready for work yesterday as I knew I would have a lot to catch up on after being out of work for 3 days. I went to the grocery store and bought items for my lunch. I did not realize it but my new thing ended up being trying a variety of cheesy things....the first being Beer Cheese soup (which was just okay), the second being I bought a sandwich that had pepper Jack cheese on it (I did not like the cheese, too spicy) and the third thing being the new Pringles...the Extreme Kickin Cheddar). I am actually pleasantly surprised with these. They also have extreme dill pickle. I will have to try those sometime....
-Jackie

2 comments:

Teresa said...

The dill is extremely nasty!! We tried them and it's just too much pickle flavoring salty stuff. If it were half the flavoring then they'd be good but yeah... my opinion.

Jen said...

They just came out with a Onion Blossom Pringle, too. We tried them last weekend and, surprisingly, they tasted like an onion blossom! Even so, it was weird being on a Pringle...