Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 168 (September 23rd) Red Velvet

Today I had to take one of my out of town clients to look for housing (which I enjoy doing from time to time) and after I dropped him off I was craving something sweet. I went to SuperTarget and got one of their cupcakes. Something told me not to get it but I did anyway. I ignored my inner voice and got the cupcake anyway. It was Red Velvet and.....I did not like it at all. I had never had Red Velvet cake before (though I hear it is a popular choice for those who have groom's cakes). I gave the most of it to my hubby.

-Jackie

3 comments:

Jen said...

I can completely relate, as I actually had a cupcake for breakfast this morning, lol.

Jackie said...

SO did I. My puppy woke me up at 3AM so I just went straight into work. I had a yummy cupcake this time though....cream cheese frosting...

Anonymous said...

omg i LOVE red velvet with cream cheese frosting!