Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 160 (September 15th)--Wow!


Today was a long day for me. I had to drive 75 miles each way to get to a team meeting (luckily this should only be a one time thing) and I am still struggling to catch up with work after only working 2 days next week. When I got home I got a pleasantly surprising phone call from my Church. I had put in a prayer request for a couple of things that had come up lately and they were calling to check up on me and see if there is anything that they could do. I have never had a church do that....especially a church as big as the one we currently attend (it has 3 campuses and we have only been attending since late June.) It's refreshing though as I have been to former Churches that prided themselves on coming around those in need but seemed to pick and choose who to come around. It really brought a smile to our day.


-Jackie

No comments: