Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 167 (September 22nd)--Annoying and Stupid!

Today when I got home from work my husband told me the computer was as slow as molasses and we had an annoying pop up. Sure enough I had an antivirus program attach itself to my computer that I am thinking is really a virus. It is so annoying to try and navigate on the computer, the antivirus thing is constantly popping up and while I can remove the shortcut, I cannot remove the actual program from the Control Panel. If anyone has any suggestions I am open to hearing them. I am going to call Qwest today (as my internet was SUPPOSED to have popup blockers and the updates were supposed to defend against viruses) but I am not sure if they will be able to do much....

-Jackie

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's too bad. Computer problems are the absolute worst. I wish I had some amazing technological advice to offer you, but I'm pretty dumb when it comes to these things. Good luck, though, I hope the problem is fixed for you soon!