Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 150 (September 5th)--It's all Greek to me!


Today our whole team went out to lunch in Celebration of a co-workers passing his LICSW (the highest licensure for a Social Worker). I had never been to a Greek Restaurant and today we went to a Greek Buffet. That food is very filling! I mentioned in a previous post that I had tried Baklava and did not like it; if I had had it at this place maybe I don't think would have said that. There was this dish called Grape leaves I could have done without but the rest was delicious! I just loved the dishes they had! It was also $8.00 for the buffet which included a beverage! Pretty good deal....


-Jackie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't had much greek food, but i think that baklava is too sweet.

Jackie said...

I am very picky about my Baklava. So far this has been the only place that has met the challenge. I am starting to REALLY like Hummus though....

Andy said...

hey, I never did make it to a Greek restaurant during my Vegetarian Theme or Restaurant Theme. the only Greek food I really know about are Gyros. i got to know where i can find a greek buffet.