Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 132 (August 18th)---Letting my baby out into the world!


My husband and I live in an apartment complex that is full of kids. When we let our dog out we are the ones taking him out on the leash. We are...up until today. Over the time we have lived here he has grown accostomed to being around kids (he still has a problem with those who run up to him and scream who what dog wouldn't?) so today we let one of the neighbor girls take him out for a romp around the complex. This is a rareity for me because our dog is 40 pounds and we are both very protective of him (the girl taking him out is also only 8 years old). But today I let him take a step towards doggie independance by going out with her. (I will say I am occasionally peeking outside to make sure he is doing well, so far so good.) ;)


-Jackie

No comments: