Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 124 (August 10th)--The Agony of De Feet!


Hello ;)
(DISCLAMIER--for those of you who know I have been kicking the caffeine habit, that is my hubby's bottle of Coca-Cola on the table. He was sitting next to me on the couch. Thought I would clear that up right away.)

So today I had a specific new thing in mind but due to some pain I am having in the back of one of my calf's, I decided to postpone it (since I am still planning on doing it I am not going to reveal what it is.)


Instead I focused on my feet and calves. I decided to put on twist on Jen'sI original idea and used icy hot on the spot on the back of my calf then applied a shea butter calming mask on my legs and feet. So I used the mask on my legs and feet then wrapped them up in plastic wrap. I wanted to see if my legs would have the smooth and calming effects the mask is supposed to bring. So I propped my legs up and waited for about 15 minutes (for those of you who are wondering, that is the first series of the Fame TV show that is on. Yes I like old school things.) The plastic wrap made my legs itchy but other than that there were some results. My legs felt a tad bit smoother and the calf area was a little less painful, but that could also be from the icy hot I applied in that area. Who knows? Either way I do not think I will make this a regular part of my beauty regimen.


-Jackie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the prayers! I like the swimming and gymnastics too. I was watching the American gymnastics last night. I felt kind of bad for them when they messed up though. One girl fell off the uneven bars. That must be really hard to mess up after I'm sure they spent so much time in training. Anyway, I have to get going. Have a good night!

Jeanne said...

Thanks for the explaination. I saw the picture first and wondered what new thing you were trying there. Glad you got some relief. How do you feel about Brett playing for the Jets?