Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 149 (September 4)--Are you ready for some football?

I am excited that it is Fall....one of my favorite parts of fall is the kickoff to football season. This year there are two things that are different---one is that I am rooting for both the Packers and Jets this season (which you already know) and the other is this is the first season I am playing fantasy football. I am playing with a Fantasy group through Yahoo sports. I am not playing for any money but just to see how well I can do with picking teams this week. The stupid Giants had to go and win which messed up one of my pics, but hopefully I can still come out somewhere in the middle anyway. We shall see....

-Jackie

2 comments:

Andy said...

nope, i'm not ready for football.

it's too bad the olympics are over. i don't really care about any other sporting event. that was fun having you guys come over those few times. but i do plan on having a sports theme at some point.

Kathy G said...

DH, Son #1 and Son #2 are big into football (professional, college, AND fantasy). Son #3 takes after me-we only watch if there's nothing else on or someone's hijacked the tv!