Wednesday, August 6, 2008

(August 6th)---Hot Dog Day!

Hello,
I will let you know up front---I am going to try and keep the new things about food to no more than 1-2 things a week. However today I could not resist! I was starting to feel hungry around 9Am and wanted to have something that I normally would not eat at this hour....so I had a Polish Sausage with the works! (Tomatoes, onions, olives..). Here is MN we don't normally have hot dogs or sausages with more than the basics but today was my day....and it was DELICIOUS! I need to make these (brats, hot dogs, Sausages) with the works more often!

Take Care,
Jackie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!
i finally caught up on your new things list...i am going to steal your wheel of fortune one!

Teresa said...

OK... Ewww... polish sausage is nasty (IMO) before you add the other stuff to boot! *gag* LOL.

How are you doing with the new church? How's Mike?

Jackie said...

Teresa--to each their own I guess. I have always loved Polish Sausage!

Heidi--Yeah, that is a good new thing! Thanks for the Birthday wishes~