Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 128 (August 14th)--Signed, sealed, delivered!



Today my new thing came when I was least expecting it. I was at work waiting to find out what the next steps would be to get extra funding for client services. The process normally is; put in an exceed request, wait for a call or e-mail from the exceeds head to "justify why the client needs this." From the point it either gets approved or it goes to a committee where you go and defend why you think the client needs the funding; then you get a yes or no answer. I ended up elminating a lot of those steps; I submitted my paperwork and it was approved right away! This is huge for me because the service I was getting funded for often times ends up in committee! Made me feel like I had a GOLD Medal day!

-Jackie

No comments: