Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 147 (Sept 2nd) Smorgasboard of new things.

Here are my new things in a nutshell.

--I wheeled and dealed......I love to go on Ebay and get good deals. I got 2 GREAT deals today. The first was the Clinique 2 Step Skin Care line (never used) for 8.50 with shipping. The second was the Avon Mineral Foundation, Blush and Eyeshadow for 8.15 including shipping (mineral foundation at places like Target is 8.00 for the foundation alone.)

-I read about lots of Secrets: During my new things run I have sent a secret to PostSecret.com today I got one of the Post Secret books from the library. While some secrets I could rather not hear, a lot of them are either secrets that make me smile or secrets I can relate to.

-Giving into my curiosity....I watched the new 90210 (mostly because Shannon Doherty and Jenni Garth came back in their old roles). While I do not think it holds a candle to the old 90210....it wasn't terrible. I did like the fact that they appropriately aged Kelly's (Jenni Garth's) sister from the show so there is a link there and they cast a strong actress to play Erin Silver. I am not 100% sold on the show but I do like the fact they made ties to the old show and have somewhat of a story line. We'll see.

-Jackie

No comments: