Monday, August 4, 2008

In the First Half.....




Hey Everyone,


In the future I am hoping to make these updates daily or every other day, but for now I have some catching up to do! On my protected site I would update weekly it makes for long entries. But to keep you up to date here is my new things recap.

Day 114--This was our summer games at work. I did a few new things 1) Had a chair massage vs the lying down ones...I like the chair massages better ;) 2) I had my palm read.....while I am not really into that it was interested to see what she had to say 3) It was the first time 8 of us were jammed together in a photobooth.


Day 115(August 1st) --Can you say Pajama Day? (See photo second on left)--I wore my Pajamas out to the Grocery Store, out to eat and while we were outside talking to our neighbors!

Day 116--See 1st picture on left---I went to a Friend's Family reunion. It was an interesting experience with Yummy food! The first picture on the left is the kiddie pools they used to hold items! Cool idea.
Day 117-I found out an co-worker from the Job I had back in college was now the supervisor. This woman worked long hours and worked hard...she waited 5 years to get a promotion from Night staff to say staff....if my calculations are right, she's been there 14 years. I haven't talked to her since 2000 when I left there but I sent her out a card congratulating her on her position!
Day 118--(August 4th)--I had some time to kill between my 2 clients. Since I had paperwork to do and Barnes and Noble was open, I did it all from a nice comfy chair inside Barnes and Noble. I love going ther when I just want to relax and catch up on magazines, but I had never gone in there to do paperwork before.
So there you have it. I am hoping to figure out how to work this photo thing so my pictures are not all bunched up. The updates will also be more frequent. Have a great day and feel free to comment...to avoid solicitors and inappropriate comments, I will be approving all comments prior to them being posted.
-Jackie =)

No comments: