Thursday, August 21, 2008

Day 135 (August 21st) This one came early!

The best laid plans of man....(you know what I'm saying)....

I guess I have 2 new things for the day......

and it's not even 7Am yet!

SO far today has been pretty rough on me. Last night at Culvers I put my check card in the pocket of my jeans and never put it back in my purse. So when I get to the gas station this morning I have no check card. Had to put it on my credit card. :( At the gas station I got a Orange Dreamsicle Doughnut. It was good but I think they could tone down the sweetness a tad.

SO I was in a fog this morning (brain fog) and I get on the wrong highway to get to work....no big deal. I can take the back roads right? WRONG! I went the wrong way on the back roads and ended up in a city I had no need to be in! So I left early for work and got to work late after getting completely lost and taking the wrong freeway to work. I still was the first one here (I am the earlybird of the bunch) and still got my report that was due in one time but it was just a frustrating way to start off the day. I just hope the day gets better as is goes along! =)

-Jackie

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'm totally directionally challenged so I feel for you getting lost.

Michelle said...

There are no good backroads to my work either!