Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 141--(August 27th) The results are in!


Note from Jackie: There is an epilogue for day 139. I updated that post below. If you have a chance, go check that out. Thanks!


A couple of weeks ago I was at my parents house for a family gathering. My Mom is a big Clinique person and gets all the wonderful items during their bonus days! Since she has such a big stockpile I was able to take home a trial sized clinique 7 day scrub. I wanted to see if it would make my skin look "refreshed" and wonderful.


Well, on day 7 I can tell you......................I have good things and bad things to say about this product. It did make a blemish on my nose dissapear fast and my skin has felt healthier....but I still ended up with a nasty blemish on my chin today. Would I shell out the money to put more of this? I am not sure. Guess I have to think about that one!


-Jackie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jackie, did you know that new facial products will usually cause blemishes for about the first week or so? That is because the product is bringing bacteria to the surface of the skin, bacteria that other products were missing. Anytime you change products, this will happen, no matter how good or expensive the product is. Give it about a month before making a definitive decision on whether that product is doing a good job with your skin and body.

Rita

Jackie said...

Wow! Thanks for letting me know Rita!