Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 218 (November 12) chamomile tea

So this cold is hanging on but after checking the symptoms on Wed MD I am thinking it is more of bronchitus. I will find out Thurs afternoon when I go see my Doctor I guess....

While looking on Http://webmd.com they suggested chamomile tea to help with the scratchy throat and to help me relax. I bought some and it is really cheap ($2.00 for a box of 20) and I actually liked it. It is relaxing and brought me a bit of relief. I am going to try and phase out some of the pop I drink and replace it with this in the PM. It's such a relaxing drink! (For those of you who do not know chamomile tea actually comes from the Chamomile flower and has no caffeine).

-Jackie

2 comments:

Sydney said...

They are tried and true, but chamomile and peppermint are still two of my favourite herbal teas [and I drink a lot of herbal tea]. I find chamomile very sweet.

Kathy G said...

I drank herbal tea each time I was pregnant, but hadn't had any for a long time until last week when I was under the weather, and bought some at the store. The "bug" went away, but I'm still continuing to drink the tea