Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 230--(Nov 24th)---A triple Triage

I do not know if I wrote this prevously but this wknd I coughed so hard I bruised a rib on my right side! So last night I was in a alot of pain early on plus was physically sick so I called the after hours care plan # provided by my Health Insurance Provider. The nurse there was very helpful---she offered some great tips and I felt better towards the end of the night. Which leads me to my extra credit----I got 3 Yahtzees in one game last night while playing my husband and got a score of 452.

-Jackie

1 comment:

Sydney said...

We have something like that phoneline here - it's open all the time though. Everyone calls it 1-800-go-to-emergency because 90% of the time that's what the nurses tell you to do.

Also, I used to be a Yahtzee master as a kid. But now I can't remember anything about it!