Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 219 (November 13th) F'REAL!


UPDATE: As I guessed I have Bronchitis. I also have a great doctor who took the time to do all the necessary tests and put me on some strong meds. I am doing better and hopefully will be back to 100% soon!

Today I was dealing with a raw and scratchy throat because of all the hacking I was doing. When I worked at the election I heard about these really cool milkshakes.....so today I went to the holiday station store and made my own F'real shake. They are $1.99 and are pretty big. You pick your flavor of ice cream and put it in the blending unit and it makes the shake for you. They are very tasty. I had a cookies and cream one. I wish they had more flavors of the shakes. They also have smoothies. I will have to try one sometime.

-Jackie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i LOVE those milkshake/smoothie things...they are soooooo good! i can't find them at any gas stations around here :(
RYQ: i'd put those new undies in a new dresser of course ;)

Kathy G said...

I've never seen that around here That's probably a good thing for me, though!